אתמול פורסמה הדרכה שלי בבלוג קופיק פורטוגל, מביאה אותה כאן כפי שפורסמה.
My name is Sarit, and I’m very happy to be here…..
I live in Israel, with my family. Have 3 kids a dog and 5 Parakeets
I have been crafting from childhood. In the last 5 years, I am completely addicted to coloring with Copic Markers.
Today I want to show you how I color white.
I love snowman and for this tutorial, I chose Stampendous – Cling Mounted Rubber Stamp – Snowman Warm Ears.
White can be use with warm gray or cool gray deepened on the object.
To color snowman I use mostly cool gray: C0, C1, C3, C5,
- Start with C3 to define the shadow of the image. My light source is coming from the front.
- With C1 I go over C3 and soften it
- With C0 I soften the edges of C1
4. With the tip of C5 I give the image more depth. Just a little bit of color. I add the arrows so you can see. Do it on all the needed places.
5. Use C1 again and expand the grey a bit more.
6. I add B000 on top, with light flicks to give it a snow glow.
Here is the colored snowman
Now it’s time to assemble the card
And …… here it is.
I used the following markers:
Body: C0, C1, C3, C5, B0000
Nose: YR15, YR18
Hat: B24, B26, B28
YG41, YG45, YG63
Scarf: R24, R27, R29, R59
Y13, Y17, Y19
Background: BG10,BG000, B00
Dots: BG05, BG07, BG09
Wishing you a wonderful day